Your 15 minute AA/AAA Battery Charger is
designed to charge Energizer Nickel Metal Hydride
(NiMH) rechargeable batteries. The included AA
2200mAh batteries are ready for use in 15 minutes.
It has four channels; you can charge one to four AA
or AAA batteries simultaneously.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This manual contains important safety and
operating instructions for your charger. Before
using your charger, read all instructions and
cautionary markings on the battery charger, the
batteries to be charged, and the product that uses
1. To reduce the risk of injury, charge only
rechargeable NiMH batteries with the charger.
Other types of batteries might burst, causing
personal injury or damage to your charger.
2. For indoor use only. Do not expose charger to
rain, snow or excessive moisture.
3. Never use an extension cord or any attachment
not recommended by Energizer. May result in a
risk of re or electric shock.
4. Do not use plug adapters without approved,
country specic voltage transformers.
5. Do not operate the charger if it has been
subjected to shock or damage.
6. Do not disassemble the charger. Incorrect
reassembly may result in a risk of electric shock
7. Always unplug the charger from outlet before
attempting maintenance or cleaning.
8. Never alter the plug provided. Improper
connection can result in a risk of electric shock.
This Charger is not intended for use by young
children or inrm persons without supervision.
Young children should be supervised to ensure
they do not play with the charger.
WARNING: Read charger instructions carefully.
Charge only rechargeable nickel metal hydride
batteries. Charging any other type of rechargeable
or non-rechargeable (disposable) batteries may
cause them to leak, rupture or explode, causing
Risk of electric shock. Dry
location use only. Batteries may become hot to the
touch while charging.
BATTERY WARNING: Charge with only standard
household Nickel Metal Hydride battery chargers.
Do not open battery, dispose of in re, put in
backwards, mix with other battery types or short
circuit – may ignite, explode, leak or get hot,
For Home Use:
1. Plug the AC adapter’s barrel plug into the DC
input jack of the charger.
2. Plug the AC adapter into a standard AC outlet.
For Vehicle Use:
1. Plug the DC car adapter output plug into the DC
input jack of the charger.
2. Plug the large end of the cord into the 12V car
3. Place 1-4 batteries into battery compartment
according to the polarity symbols (+ and -)
marked inside each bay. Indicator light will
change to red to indicate charging
4. If the indicator light ashes red try the following
Conrm battery polarity (+/- contacts) are
correctly oriented in charger bay.
Check the battery position in the bay, to insure
battery contacts are touching charger contacts.
Remove the batteries and gently wipe the
battery and charger contacts with a clean dry
The charger may be detecting a defective
battery, which will prevent charging.
5. The LED indicator turns GREEN, the batteries
are ready for use. You can remove the battery for
use. To obtain maximum performance, batteries
may be left in charger an additional 10 minutes
after the LED turns o.
6. Unplug the adapter from the outlet when
charging is completed.
To get the best performance, charge the batteries
in an area between 59 and 77 degree F. If the
area is too warm, the batteries will not be fully
charged. If the area is too cold, the batteries can
permanently lose their ability to charge.
It is normal for batteries to become warm while
charging and is no cause for alarm.